Quarantine/Export to Europe and South America
Please contact us for an accurate quote for your location, which can be provided upon request.
Frequently asked questions:
1. How much will quarantine and export costs be for my Foothills Ranch foal / horse?
For a flat rate per box stall (which can accommodate 1 horse over 6 months old or 2 foals under 6 months of age), your horse(s) will be shipped after the mandatory 21 to 30 day quarantine period is complete.
2. Are there any additional fees or is everything needed included in the quoted price?
There are NO additional fees to get your Foothills Ranch foal /horse to Europe or South America. The fee is all-inclusive and includes:
- 21 to 30 day quarantine period at an approved quarantine facility
- All necessary vaccinations and testing
- All required permits and documentation
- Broker fees for export
- Delivery to the export quarantine facility and to airport
- Box stall air fare to Europe or South America
3. What method of payment do you accept to purchase a foal / horse and for export fees?
Payments can be made by PayPal, certified checks, bank drafts, Western Union or any Financial Institution issued International money orders. We also accept Visa and Master Card payments directly, direct deposit and bank wire.
4. Do you quarantine or export any other horses other than those purchased from Foothills Ranch?
No. This is a service we only provide to our own clients. We only arrange and provide quarantine/export services for our own Foothills Ranch bred horses.
Not included in Export service:
- Health or accident insurance of horse
- Importation costs at the airport of arrival, such as but not limited to taxes, terminal charges and customs clearance costs
- Hauling to final destination from arrival airport